Home Insurance

You are here

Often referred to as home insurance, mortgage lenders insists that you have buildings insurance which covers the walls, floors and roof of your property.

Contents insurance covers the internal contents of your property – furniture, fixtures and fittings as well as your personal possessions.

You do not have to take out contents insurance but it is recommended. What you certainly don't need to do is take home insurance provided by your mortgage company which is often very expensive.

We get quotes from a whole range of different insurers to make sure you get the best insurance at the lowest possible cost.

We also work closely with a company who provide a top quality policy that will often price beat against your existing policy, or if not will do so against a range of competitive providers such as L&G, Direct Line, AXA etc. If you let us know your existing policy details we can get a quote and most likely provide a better quality policy with lower cost.